The Centre for Research in Family Health is dedicated to improving the lives of Canadian families through the development of evidence-based support and education programs.
- To create new knowledge in social and behavioural aspects of family health, with a focus on intervention development and evaluation.
- To create a vibrant network of researchers, clinicians and community members
- To establish partnerships that advance family health regionally, nationally and internationally.
- To build capacity within our region for research on family health.
- To influence clinical practice and public policy pertaining to health services for children, women and families.